Lostkin Shard
For people using the Lostkin Shard

FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

HitchHiker Stress Test Party!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lostkin Shard Forum Index -> In the Cavern
Tomala
Experienced Hiker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: HitchHiker Stress Test Party! Reply with quote

Posted by Zaphod:

mig has his Reto all set for a fissure party so it seems like a good time to hold the first real stress test for the shard.

Where: HitchHiker Shard (hitchhiker.game-server.cc)

When: February 3rd at noon PST (8 PM – GMT)

What to wear: How should I know? Just pick something out of your closet!

Tomala has consented to provide music via X-Fire so if you need to download and install it, here is the link: http://www.xfire.com/ Make an account, download and install the software and you should be set. Once you are setup, switch your voice settings to prevent feedback. Under tools/options, change settings to “Push to talk”.

HitchHiker Shard is a public shard but is not listed in the pull down list when you start the game. In order to access it, simply type the shard address (
hitchhiker.game-server.cc) into the “Server Address” box and click “Login”. Don’t worry about the “Server” box as it will have no effect on logging in.

Those playing on a shared KAGI are welcome at the party. I have added many of you already but in case I’ve missed anyone, please let me know and I’ll get you set up before the party. If you have room left on your KAGI, you can add yourself, so as it says on Slacker’s, “You do it”.

HitchHiker Shard normally has the Bahro door closed in the Cleft which means you will need to play your way through. The evening before the party I will take the shard down for about an hour for a backup and to optimize things a bit before the party. When I bring it back up, I’ll open the door for those of you who are true “Slackers”. If anyone has trouble with the cleft and can’t get to Relto, let me know and I’ll run your avatar through. We don’t want to leave anyone out that would like to attend.

Hope to see you all there.

Zaphod

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lostkin Shard Forum Index -> In the Cavern All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: